Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My So Called Life...

My So Called Life...


   So, obviously a lot has happened in life, in my so called life, in the last few years. I'm really not going to get into the past, just focus on what I am going through today. I'll have to give a little background so you know how I got here, but mostly will be in the present.
   I feel my current status and daily feelings maybe hard for some of my even closest friends to understand these days, and I'm thinking if I lay it out, not only will it get things out of my head but give you a deeper understanding of me.  Also, there may be a reader or two in similar situations who may find comfort in knowing they are not alone in their feelings, and who knows I may inspire one or two....maybe.
  I do not want my return to blogging blog to be a really long one, so I will give a general background, and as the days go on we can really get into this.
  As most of my close friends and family (and a few extended) know, I am in the middle of a divorce.  I have been with my childhood sweetheart, as they call them, for more than half of my life, and now, for the first time in life I am on my own...ish.  I will explain the beginning the middle and you all can help me through the end of this life changing event.
  I imagine there are a couple of you rolling your eyes. Probably think this is some sort of cry for attention or a really bad idea for me to put it all out there, but I feel I need to do this, and if you do  not agree with it,  don't read any of my following post.
  If anyone is reading looking for me to talk crap about him, your not going to find what you are looking for, and if your looking for new juicy gossip, you will not find that here either.  I have no intention of dragging Adam through the mud. That is not what this is about, sorry. 
   So I have the intentions and disclaimers all out of the way, so, soon we will get this journey under way. 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment