Monday, March 21, 2011

Friends are family we choose....

 I have plenty of chosen family. We have many different types of relationships. I am going through some changes with some of my friends. I am moving. I have friends who are extremely excited, and friends who are the opposite. I am writing this for all of you.
  Dear Friends who I am moving away from,
      I love you!! I want you to know that my hopes for our relationship is that it stays the same or we grow closer. I would hate to see 58.43 miles come between us. I still have my phone, computer and my door open for you, well, the door may be physically closed, especially when its snowing!! Lol! I can not go through life with out you, and I too have shed a tear or two over this move. I hope you know I am happy, I have wanted Greeley for years, and I hope you are happy for me too.
   Dear Friends I am moving closer to,
       PARTY AT OUR HOUSE!! Lol!! Kidding, sorta. I am excited to be closer to you! I am excited to be a part of your kid's lives, and hope they potty train fast! Lol!! I am excited for the bar-be-ques and stuff....I am excited that when we are done hanging out it will only take me 15 mins to drive home! Im excited you can come to my house and it will only take you 15 mins to get there! I know 15 mins is a little long, but I am thinking if your anything like me you will hit every red light between here and there!
   Anyway to all my chosen family, I love you, and am looking forward to the future!!! : ) 

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that we will all adjust. Some people may not like this at all, some will love it and others will just use it as a reason to get out of town more so the cousins can see each other. Enjoy the new beginnings in life; after all life is entirely toooooo short as it is!!

    ReplyDelete