Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tripping....

     So,  I have had a lot on my mind this week.  A lot of things going on all around me.  Major life changing events.   Cancer. Cardiac procedures. Arrests. Betrayal.  Heart break.
    It's hard to not only have front row seats to see my family and friends go through things that seem so impossible,  but feeling so helpless when all you want to do is help.  Someone said all 'I can do is pray for them' when he too was expressing how helpless he feels.  Pray.
     I have been praying a lot, A LOT, over the past few months and really intensely at times.  I'm sorry to say I have felt it to be in vain at times. Sometimes I see the answer.  Others it has just felt like an out right "No!"
  I do not know how to handle the "No!" I understand sometimes God removes certain people and removes us from certain situations because He knows beget than I. I also in my human head know that there are people who have received the very same miracles I feel turned down from. 
   I have prayed for others and have seen answers there, a yes.  Is that because of my faith or theirs? 
  
    Have I received a"No!" In the areas I feel defeated or am I  supposed to keep asking and waiting? 
    With these thoughts in mind I tripped over this blog;
 
Maybe that's my answer?  Is just like God to put something like this under my feet to trip me up, to catch my attention, help me get back on track when I am straying away in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment