Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big Sister...

Big sister is weird, since lil brother is taller, and has lots more 'life' experiences than I do. Uriah is one of the smartest and dumbest people I know. Smart, school is boring for him ,he gets it all, and gets really good grades. I have to study my ass of, and in some classes barely make it! Dumb, he got involved with bad people, and did some really stupid shit! BUT he is turning that all around. I think he will be very successful one day, and this makes me happy for him.
   Our relationship is much different than that of everyone else in my family. We have this unspoken understanding as adults. As children a lot of the time it was just the two of us. We were good friends, and worst enemies. one of my favorite memories was when Uriah was a freshman, and this kid (Mike) who easily had 60+ lbs on Uriah was threatening to kick his ass. Uriah has this love of Mt.Dew, and Mike was between Uriah and his Dew, so I offered to walk with Uriah to the machine, we brought Kamper, our lil maybe 40lb doggie with us. Hehe...Mike, huge guy, was scared shitless of our dog! So as we walked to the machine and Mike walked right for us I told him to back off. He didn't. I just had to say one word in a sad voice "ow" to Kamper and immediately his hair was standing and teeth were showing! Mike said get your dog away from me, I said stay the frick (i didn't say frick(sorry mom)) away from my brother, he said we have some business to finish, I said Kamper too has some unfinished business, I then reached to let him off the leash, and Mike took off like a lil wiener! It was so much fun! Lol, we walked Kamper to the machine often, yet Mike never bothered us again! Lol!  
  Then on the enemy side of our relationship, Uriah gave me my first, and only black eye! Awesome right! Oh well, brothers and sisters fight, I'm sure I got him in the balls once or twice! (sorry Rachael, hope this doesn't effect his ability to reproduce. Didn't effect Zac, so I imagine he'll be good :))
  Anyway, I love my taller than me lil brother, and I look forward to seeing where life takes him! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment