Friday, December 31, 2010

Identity Crisis

  Who am I?  Wife? Mother? Friend? Sister? Daughter? Is this who I am? Or simply what I do? These are all relationships I am involved in, but what defines who Crystal is? I do not know how to answer that question. I wonder most days who really notices me for me. Not me as Adams wife, Anthony's mom, Heidi's friend, Uriah's  sister, or Rogers daughter. Would anyone miss me for long if I were to disappear? I feel, although I play all these roles, as though I go unnoticed, and I feel, when surrounded by these relationships, like no one really knows me for me, or like they would even understand me.
  I am starting this blog site to unload my thoughts. To lay out what is going through my head and heart. That maybe someone out there will relate to my feelings,and thoughts, and know they are not alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment